Friday 20 January 2017

Ruffle and studs

One of my favourite things about January is that it is sales season in stores! I must admit I can become dangerous since I get overexcited about the low prices and buy things that maybe I won't use that much but oh, the adrenaline rush! Last week on a very unplanned, unexpected trip to the mall I was certain I would find something in Zara and of course I did. I got this grey dress that I have been laying eyes on for quite some time almost half price. It was quite cheap in the original price but with the sale I got it for 199 pesos which would translate to 8.5 Euros, 7.4 Pounds, 9.1 US Dollars. 
Not half-bad right? If sale season has already started in your city, take a look. You will definitely find bargains!




  • Grey dress with ruffle/ burgundy ballet flats with straps and studs/ grey imitation crocodile skin mini bag: ZARA
  • Black sunglasses with white and red stripes: MARC BY MARC JACOBS







No comments:

Post a Comment