Monday 23 January 2017

Pink and yellow

I live in a city where the weather is very unpredictable and we are going through a very summery winter but occasionally the temperature drops. So if you are wondering why my posts are sometimes featuring coats and some other times short-sleeved dresses it is because of these sudden changes. I have a last Christmas present pending to share with you and the weather has finally allowed me to use it so here it goes. This yellow cape isn't probably something I would have bought myself. However, I love its warm colour and the fact that it can cover you up from the cold but it is not too warm as a coat. I look forward to using it in order to give pops of colour to my looks.





  • Denim shirt: ASOS CURVE
  • Skinny jeans: H&M
  • Pink quilted bag: DKNY
  • Pink sparkly pointy flats: BIMBA Y LOLA
  • Yellow cape: MAP
  • Gold eye ring: THE CRAV CONCEPT





No comments:

Post a Comment