Wednesday 25 January 2017

Cats and fur

The shopaholic side of me really goes wild when it is sales season. Of course I try to contain myself and buy things I feel I will be wearing for a while; not just buy something because it is very cheap, use it once and then dispose of it. The trick is to look for pieces that had caught your eye already when they were full price and then go through the rest of the things that you think are worth.
I had been eyeing in Zara for a while these very nice shoes  but I thought they were too expensive. They are made of leather but still I was not willing to pay the 1,599 pesos (which translates to 75 USD, 70 EUR, 60 GBP aprox.) that was the original price. However now I found them on sale for 599 pesos (28 USD, 26 EUR, 22 GBP) and available on my size I just had to grab them ;)






  • Black dress with cat portraits print: MODCLOTH
  • Denim long shirt with fur: MIKU MEKO
  • Beige and black woven leather bluchers: ZARA
  • Black handbag: DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment