Friday 27 January 2017

Shiny and fluffy

We have entered this era on the blog that I will be showing you slowly everything I have acquired during winter sales. Yes I have bought various things and as long as there are still discounted items in stores I probably won't stop. The shopaholic beast inside me, remember? However I promise I am really trying to make smart choices and buy things that I will use. 
When I saw this skirt I thought that it can be quite versatile and it would be easy to style it around with the things I already have on my closet. It is black and the silver and gold threads can be combined with almost any colour. Because of its shiny properties it can be used for a day at work with flats as pictured here but it can also become an important piece for an evening out, on a more formal scenario. So now it has gained a space in my closet :)






  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Black and white fluffy cardigan/silver and gold threaded black midi skirt/black studded pointy flats: ZARA
  • Striped handbag: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Silver eyelashes earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT



No comments:

Post a Comment