Monday 30 January 2017

Olive and sparkles

Consumer studies show that usually people buy more tops than bottoms such as trousers or skirts. I have come to realise that I am an unusual person since my closet has more bottoms and dresses than tops (to be honest, I have had other signs too. It isn't just the bottoms thing). I guess they catch my attention more easily and then at the end I just end up using the same basic tops over and over again. During my sale shopping spree in Zara I thought about how I could use some new tops. I didn't find many but I found this one in olive green with a very soft fabric, quite warm for colder days, simple enough to make a good match for skirts or trousers and cheap!





  • Camel coat/black tights: H&M
  • Olive green top/black leather biker boots: ZARA
  • Black tulle skirt with gold sparkles: FOREVER 21 PLUS
  • Embroidered choker: LOLKINA
  • Green handbag: CAROLINA HERRERA




No comments:

Post a Comment