Wednesday 1 February 2017

Green and fuchsia

Sometimes you buy a garment and you love it so much that you would like to have it in any colour available since it is so comfortable. Some time ago I bought this black dress and I am very fond of it because the fabric feels good on my skin, it looks nice and it fits well. 
It also came in green but I thought it would be too much to buy both although the price was very affordable. However, on my sale shopping spree I happened to find the green dress available on my and half price so I decided it was a sign that I should take it home and let it live in the same closet with its sibling. 







  • Fuchsia and blue colourblock coat: PRIMARK
  • Green dress: ZARA
  • Black tights: H&M
  • Flat black ankle boots: PULL & BEAR
  • Fuchsia Selma bag: MICHAEL KORS
  • Fuchsia and black shoe print neckerchief: METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART 



No comments:

Post a Comment