Monday 6 February 2017

Lace and pom pom

It is safe to say that the fashion store (both brick-and-mortar and online) that I visit most often is Zara. I have been a client since their first stores opened in Athens, I was still in junior high and the brand was just starting to take off and becoming internationally recognised. Even when I couldn't fit into most of their clothes, I never stopped going in the store, buying accessories and shoes that are always a safe bet and the occasional t-shirt/sweater. Lately I have started fitting in more of their clothes so I am checking out their stuff even more frequently. In one of my visits I tried on this grey dress. Although it fit and I felt good in it I wasn't really convinced that I wanted it that much in my closet. However now that I saw it online for 199 pesos during sale and still available on my size it was immediately added on my basket. 





  • Grey sweatshirt dress with lace bottom/pink backpack: ZARA
  • Grey wedged ankle boots: RIVER ISLAND
  • Pink pom pom hair band: GANT





No comments:

Post a Comment