Wednesday 8 February 2017

Pearl and pretzel

A blazer is an important piece for office looks but that doesn't mean that it has to be tailored, black and matching your trousers. Although I don't have to stick to a strict dress code at work and I have flexibility in what I can wear (therefore I do not own many blazers), I feel that it is worth having a few of them in your closet especially if they are versatile enough to be used on casual occasions. Even though I had not planned on buying a new one, I found this in the sale rack and I thought I would give it a shot. I had seen it when it was still full-price but my lack of urgency detained me from buying it. However finding it almost half price made me see it as an opportunity. I love the colour and the shape that are not the typical and the fabric is so soft!






  • Light blue blazer: ZARA
  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Black skinny jeans: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Gold lace-up cutout oxfords: STEVE MADDEN
  • Black handbag: DKNY
  • Pearl ring: THE CRAV CONCEPT
  • Gold pretzel necklace: LOLA LOLA
  • Black sunglasses: CARRERA



No comments:

Post a Comment