Monday 27 February 2017

Jeans and heels

Isn't it great that a otherwise casual outfits of jeans and a top can be transformed into something suitable for any occasion when combined with a pair of heels? It is a known fact that I can't really stand very high heels so I own very few pairs that aren't flat and I think that the highest one I have is 7 cm. It is just so convenient that low block heels are on trend right now for my low-tolerance feet because I can wear them everyday to work or for going out but I don't have to be worried that I need a chair where I can crush any minute. So you can't blame me for not resisting myself when I accidentally found this pair still available on my size and just for 199 pesos.





  • Black imitation leather biker jacket: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Pink blouse: ANN TAYLOR
  • Crop jeans: LEVI'S
  • Beige slingback heels with black point: ZARA
  • Green leather handbag: CAROLINA HERRERA
  • Sunglasses: DKNY





No comments:

Post a Comment