Thursday 23 February 2017

Flowers, sparkles and beads

You probably have noticed that bomber jackets are having a big moment as a trend. Although I was tempted to buy one the past months, I hadn't found anything available on my size that I would be excited about. However on my sale scavenger hunt I came across this one and I really liked it because of the print. I tried it on and I felt it fit well and of course having to pay just 1/3 of the original price helped me make up my mind pretty fast. Let's hope the weather will keep fresh for a little while so that I can get to wear it a few times before the summer comes ;)





  • White v-neck t-shirt/blue bomber jacket with flower print: ZARA
  • White tank top (worn underneath): H&M
  • Boyfriend jeans: ASOS CURVE
  • Silver pointy sparkly heeled shoes: ASOS
  • Blue bucket bag: TARGET
  • Handmade white and blue bead earrings: no brand, given to me as a gift



No comments:

Post a Comment