Monday 20 February 2017

Suede and fuchsia

It is funny how you grow up and your style transforms. If you told me about 10 years ago that I would start owning more skirts and dresses than jeans I would have laughed at your face. But I guess becoming a grown-up has really changed my perspective. I think that dresses are great because styling them is easier: you just have to think of the accessories to go with it, no tops and bottoms. Also they can be very versatile depending on the shoes, bag and jewelry you combine them with. So my fascination with them has led me to expand my collection of them. So when I ran into this one by accident (and by accident I mean that I almost never go shopping at the specific mall where I bought it, it was the first time I was going inside this store and I was just there accompanying my friend who wanted to buy clothes for her new job), I tried it on and I thought it would be great for my wardrobe. The colour and the shape can really be a canvas to combine it with anything so for starters I decided to go with fuchsia bright!




  • Camel suede looking dress: CORTEFIEL
  • Fuchsia ballet flats: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Fuchsia patent leather tote bag: WESTIES
  • Gold bracelet with fuchsia stone: BLE




No comments:

Post a Comment