Friday 17 February 2017

Marble and stripes

As I have mentioned before, sales are the perfect opportunity to buy things that you weren't willing to pay for the original price before and although you run the risk that you won't find the piece anymore if you do, you can save up a lot. Take these mules as an example that I had been eyeing on Zara. I never found them on the local store that I frequently visit but I had seen them on the online store and I had been stocking them. They weren't extremely expensive (1199 pesos translating to 47 pounds, 55 euros, 59 dollars) but although I really like them they are not the kind of shoe that I will probably be wearing on a daily basis. I decided to wait for the sale and hope for the best. So as soon as the sale season started I checked the online store. Now they were half price but still I was not sure and I decided to wait for the second wave of discounts that I know Zara applies after a couple of weeks. So after waiting to see how much further the price would be reduced and hoping they would still have my size, finally I got online and saw that they were sold for 349 pesos (14 pounds, 16 euros, 17 dollars) and available in my size so I immediately added them on my shopping cart! 
That is probably what you can call a happy ending to a sales hunt ;)






  • Marble print dress: TU TEXTIL
  • Black and white stripes pointy heeled mules/black quilted bag: ZARA
  • Black choker: A.T. CHOKERS
  • Black sunglasses: CARRERA



No comments:

Post a Comment