Wednesday 15 February 2017

Sequins and tassels

Sequins are the sort of embellishment that people usually use after the sun goes down and on formal occasions. However as unconventional as I am, the moment I saw this fabric I knew I wanted to have something made out of it and of course it wouldn't be a long skirt. So I thought a bomber jacket would be very cool as it is on trend, in its nature it is a quite casual piece but with the sequins it be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion and the mood. So say hello to my morning sequins and goodbye to the old-fashioned rules!





  • Black dress with jersey top and leather skirt: ASOS CURVE
  • Gold sequin bomber jacket: TU TEXTIL
  • Black "Meow" flat shoes/black handbag with gold polka dots print: LOLY IN THE SKY
  • Black long tassel earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT
  • Black sunglasses: CARRERA




No comments:

Post a Comment