Monday 13 February 2017

Woven and hoops

Although I buy regularly new pieces for my closet and especially during this sale season I have gone a little wild (so many things coming up soon here on the blog for you to see...), I get attached to my belongings and I don't easily let them go. This denim jacket I have had for some time now, it is still in great condition and of course being a classic piece I haven't stopped using it. However I decided to give it a small update with some patches. They are very easy to apply (all you need is an iron!) and since they are on trend you can find them in many different stores. So if you have a jacket, shirt or even a pair of trousers that you are looking to revamp, patches are the way to go!






  • Coral shirt dress/denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • Black and beige woven pointy bluchers/black, white and tan colourblock handbag: ZARA
  • Patches on the denim jacket: STRADIVARIUS
  • Gold hoop earrings: LOLA LOLA
  • Sunglasses: no brand

No comments:

Post a Comment