Friday 24 March 2017

Black and jewels

On Monday it was my birthday and although people in general might get depressed about getting older, I was too busy participating in a lot of festivities in my honour to even think about it :) So I received a lot of love, wishes and presents and many of my presents are wearable so you will be seeing them on the blog in the near future. 
In order to complement my almost all-black look I decided to use this beautiful and interesting pair of earrings along with the cute and discreet bracelet, both gifts I was given from dear friends. I can't believe how much my perception of jewellery has changed with age. My collection keeps getting bigger and I really take them into account in order to create an outfit. I still haven't started investing in expensive pieces, I just like things that have a certain something and will give a cool touch to my look. 







  • Black top with studs: H&M
  • Black pleated trousers/black pointy flats with studs: ZARA
  • Purple Lil Ukita bag: MARC JACOBS
  • Earrings: SACROSANTA
  • Tassel bracelet: no brand



No comments:

Post a Comment