Friday 17 March 2017

Fur and bows

In honour of Saint Patrick's Day, today it is a must to wear something green! If you don't have a dress and handbag like me, a scarf, t-shirt or pair of earrings will do. In order to continue with my Irish theme, I decided to add to the look my fur gilet from Primark. 
I still love this piece as much as I did when I bought it 5 and a half years ago from the Oxford Street flagship store in London. I am one of these people that gets attached to their things and won't let them go so here I am, after all these years still using this vest I got for 20 pounds. 





  • Green dress/nude pointy flats with bow: ZARA
  • Fur gilet: PRIMARK
  • Green leather ANDY handbag: CAROLINA HERRERA
  • Floral print scarf: BIMBA Y LOLA
  • Sunglasses: HASS JOYERÍA





No comments:

Post a Comment