Wednesday 15 March 2017

Fur and frill

I really like black because it is classic and appropriate for anything but I need bright colours in my life as well, especially on gloomy days like today, so it was about time I brought this light blue dress into action. I bought it during sale season and I have been waiting for the weather to get warmer in order to use it but now that it seems to have taken a turn towards winter again, I decided that with some layering it would be ideal for taking away the cloudy days blues. 
And to take it a step further instead of my typical big bag for everyday use, I decided to use my furry clutch bag. The good thing is that it is big enough to carry everything I might need and it is just adorable :)





  • Black short-sleeved turtleneck top: H&M
  • Light blue dress with frill/ furry clutch: ZARA
  • Black wet looking leggings/black biker jacket: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Black ankle boots: ASOS 




No comments:

Post a Comment