Tuesday 25 April 2017

Bobble on the top

I am back! If you are following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter you probably know that I have not posted anything for some time now because I was on a trip. First I went to Amsterdam and Iceland on vacation and then I went to Finland for work. 
In Finland I had the chance to learn more about local brands and designers and do a little shopping. While I was in Lahti as a guest lecturer I visited a small boutique called Puoti that stocks Finnish designers and vintage clothing. It was impossible not to notice a stand full of hats in different colours, materials and sizes but all with a characteristic yarn bobble. As you can imagine I went for the most colourful one in the store. What makes this buy even better is that the brand making the hats, called Costo is a sustainable business that cares about the environment and uses leftover materials for their production.





  • Grey long-sleeved dress with frill hem: ZARA
  • Pink sparkly pointy flats: BIMBA Y LOLA
  • Pink quilted bag: DKNY
  • Yellow hat: COSTO



No comments:

Post a Comment