Monday 3 April 2017

Pleats and patches

I don't know why but as far as I can remember I have always considered pleats to be elegant so now that they have been on trend I just can't resist so when I saw this skirt with sparkle half price I had to take it home with me.  In order to create a casual look I decided to combine it with my denim jacket. You have seen the jacket here on the blog many times but it has been renewed. In my latest trip to Mexico City, I came across this cool unicorn, POW and ice cream patches and I thought they would make a great addition to my jacket. What do you think? 





  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • Black, silver and light blue pleated skirt/black pointy flats with studs: ZARA
  • Multicoloured striped handbag: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Silver eyelashes earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT





No comments:

Post a Comment