Monday 8 May 2017

Pleats, pearls and hearts

For the past few months I have been looking for a black handbag, big enough to fit all of the things that I need for everyday life and even my laptop, in order to substitute the ones that I already have because they have started showing signs of being warn off due to their heavy use. I wasn't looking for a specific brand or budget but I had not found anything that would be exactly as I would like it.
During my visit to Stockmann in Helsinki since I saw that many designer bags were 40% off I decided to take a look. Although you could find very nice bags by many well known brands for much more accessible prices, none would fit the profile I had in mind. I decided to abandon the crowded space and look even further around the store. I was walking around I found a rack with bags and there it was: finally the one that would fit all the criteria I was looking for! And what made it even better is that it is from the store's own brand which means that it was very affordable and with the 40% off (yes, it applied in this bag as well) it was basically the same price or even cheaper than the ones you find in fast fashion stores! So naturally I bought it.
Another fashion find that proves that sometimes fate will take you to the item you are supposed to have, even if that means you will find it half across the world!





  • Denim button shirt: ASOS CURVE
  • Black pleated trousers: ZARA
  • Fuchsia peep toe flats: MELISSA
  • Black tote bag: STOCKMANN
  • Pearl earrings: present from Vietnam


No comments:

Post a Comment