Friday 12 May 2017

Stripes and slingbacks

As I have mentioned before, in April I went to Finland. The reason why I went was to teach an intensive course for a few days. Being a teacher means you are in a constant process of learning and it is so amazing that my students teach me things without them even realising. For example through a presentation prepared by some students there, I got to learn more about a brand that I wasn't very familiar with: Lindex. What amazed me was that although it is all about affordable fashion, it is very committed to sustainability (on their website you can find public information about their suppliers) and also it is very inclusive as it offers a very wide range of sizes! 
Naturally, I was very intrigued so I decided to visit the shop and see the collection. After I went around the store to get an idea of the products offered , I stopped at the sales rack where many pieces were at 50% so I couldn't resist. This dress, despite being knit, is made of viscose and polyester so it's not too hot, suitable for a spring day, it is very comfortable and  the colours are just the cutest! Possibly I won't be able to use it for the next few months but sooner or later the perfect weather for it will arrive!




  • Mulitcolour striped long-sleeved knit dress: LINDEX
  • White slingback flats: ZARA
  • Coral handbag: NINE WEST



No comments:

Post a Comment